Kanabec County Republican Convention
Tuesday, February 7, 2017
The Kanabec County Republicans will meet on Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at the Mora Public Library downstairs meeting room located at 200 W. Maple Avenue, Mora, MN.
Registration starts at 6:15 PM, convention at 7:00PM.
Purpose of the convention:
- Election of positions for the next 2 years
- Elect BPOU Officers and Leadership Committee
- Elect 1 State Central Committee Delegate & 3 Alternates
- Consider Constitutional Changes
- Other Party Business
- If you are interested in being a candidate for an elected position come to the convention early by 6:30 to meet with the nominating committee.
Only elected delegates and seated alternates are eligible to vote. All others are welcome to observe. A recommended donation of $20 would greatly be appreciated to help pay for expenses and to help meet our budget.
If you cannot attend but would like to contribute, make checks payable to Kanabec County BPOU and send it to the address below. Or CLICK HERE to donate on our website with a credit/debit card.
Delegates: It is important that you attend. You were elected at your 2016 Caucus to represent your precinct. Elected Delegates will participate in elections and party business.
Alternates: It is also important that you attend. If a delegate is absent the seat will be filled with an alternate from that precinct.
Prepared & paid for by the Kanabec County Republican BPOU, P.O.Box 305, Mora, MN 55051 www.KanabecGOP.com